Out and About!
- Quoted by Fadumo Q. Dayib; First Somalian Presidential Candidate, former refugee
- Quoted by Dr. Randie Gottlieb; Multicultural Ed. Specialist.
- Quoted by Global Leader and Entrepreneurial Innovations Giant; Mosongo Moukwa.
- Quoted by Emi Kolawole; Editor-in-residence at Stanford, Outgoing Curator at Palo Alto Shapers, and founding Editor at Innovations Blog on Washington Post.
- Quoted by Karen Bonnell, in her books, The Co-Parents’ Handbook and The Parenting Plan Handbook
- Quoted by Ray Boyne; Head of Performance Analysis Dublin Senior Football 2004-to-2013 & 2015. Leinster 2008/2013 & Ireland 10. Dublin Academy Development Coach 2014/2015.
- Quoted by Rise to Win (RISEtoWin.org), an organisation that harnesses the power of sport to advance race relations.
- Quoted by world-renowned psychiatrist and best-selling author, Dr. Norman E. Rosenthal.
- Quoted by Dr. Dale Archer; NY Times bestselling Author, Founder/CEO of The Institute for Neuropsychiatry.
- Quoted by multiple therapists of Psychology Today, in multiple articles at Psychologytoday.com.
- Quoted by Dr. Gary R. Bertoline; Dean of the College of Technology and a Distinguished Professor at Purdue University.
- Quoted by Liselle Hill; a Special Needs Children Mommy Coach.
- Quoted by Leigh St. John; Achievement Strategist, Author, International Speaker and Coach.
- Quoted by Empowerwomen.org, a division of United Nations Women.
- Quoted by BOSS on Campus, a student-focused initiative of The BOSS Network, preparing young women of color for college life and the career world.
- Quoted by Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Entrepreneurship Development Centre (EDC). The EDC was established to expressly address the phenomenon of rising youth unemployment and its threat to political stability, social cohesion, and economic growth of the nation.
- Quoted by the Bosanquet family of Yattee Farms, Australia (since 1935).
- Quoted by Paul K Holmes; CEO of the International Perfume Foundation.
- Quoted by Jeff Dahl; Co-CEO of Nerium International, a company focusing on groundbreaking anti-ageing products.
- Quoted by Saville Kellner; President and CEO at Lake Industries, Black Card Radio and JLS Financial, Inc.
- Quoted by Pamela Mitchell; Founder of The Reinvention Institute, Host of the Lift Your Life Project podcast, Author of The 10 Laws of Career Reinvention.
- Quoted by Alan Colmes; American radio and television host, liberal political commentator for the Fox News Channel, host of t.v. show Hannity & Colmes.
- Quoted by Powerhouse Entrepreneur, Speaker and Author, Guy Kawasaki, in his book The Art of the Start 2.0, and also on his social media channels.
- Quoted by CEO Coach, internationally acclaimed Business Strategist, Speaker, Facilitator and Trainer, Nick Christelis.
- Quoted by Leader and Business Coach, Tony Curl.
- Quoted by former Marines Officer, practicing Counsellor and Professor, Joe Puglia, a.k.a. "Dr. Joe”
- Quoted by Phoenix Arising Aviation Academy.
- Quoted by Big Beacon (A Movement to Transform Engineering Education).
- Quoted by Jaclyn Sanscartier in The Queen’s Business Review print edition, Winter 2014.
- Quoted by The Parnassus Group, in their Executive Field Guide.
- Quoted by Erykah Badu; Singer-songwriter, producer, actvist, actress.
- Quoted by Chanel rep., Supermodel Cara Delevingne.
- Quoted at Urban Zen by Donna Karan (Donna Karan New York).
- Quoted by Amanda Seyfried as her "life quote."
- Quoted by Demi Lovato in her book, Staying Strong.
- Quoted by Paris Hilton of Hilton Hotels, Resorts, and Real Estate.
- Quoted by Ashley Greene (the vampire Alice, from Twilight.)
- Quoted by Rev. Dr. Cindi Love; the Executive Director of Soulforce, who serves on the "Faith and Religion Council" for the Human Rights Campaign in Washington, D.C. and the Compass to Compassion global coalition working with the United Nations to end criminalization of LGBT lives throughout the world.
- Quoted by Ben Gilberti; former Executive Director at The Wisdom Society, also a spiritual teacher and counsellor at the Miracles Center (miraclescenter.us)
- Quoted by your neighbor, your sister, your teacher, your brother, your mother, your father, your cousin and your friend.
- Quoted by that guy on the subway and that girl with a Tumblr account.
- Quoted alongside Lao Tzu, Confucius, Socrates, Plato, Epictetus, Michelangelo, Winston Churchill, Pablo Neruda, Edgar Allan Poe, William Shakespeare, Albert Camus, Carl Jung, Anais Nin, C.S. Lewis, Hemingway, Henry David Thoreau, George Bernard Shaw, Maya Angelou, and a lot of other dead people.
- Quoted alongside The Dalai Lama, Oprah, and many other living movers and shakers of the world today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where can we contact you for interviews, book reviews, or just a friendly chat?
A. You may contact me through my Facebook Page, through my email (authorcjoybellc @ gmail dot com), or through Goodreads. For professional purposes, please contact me through LinkedIn.
Q. Can we use your words on our products that are for sale?
A. You may use my words on your products that are for sale, after you buy the words from me. To request an invoice, please email me (authorcjoybellc @ gmail dot com). I will be happy to entertain your request.
Q. Can we use your words in our projects that are not for sale?
A. For company projects with a wide audience, I treat this as commercial use even though your projects are not for sale. You may email me to request an invoice, at the same address instructed above. I will be glad to entertain your request.
Q. Can I use your words for my personal projects at school and at home?
A. Yes, you may do this with no need to request an invoice. :)
Q. May I quote your words in my book for publication?
A. Yes, you may quote me in your book/s without requesting an invoice. This is the only form of commercial use that is allowed. However, this does not mean that you may use my words as your own writing incorporated into your own books. I must in fact be properly quoted, with reference given to my pen name, “C. JoyBell C.”
Q. May I quote you on my/our website?
A. You may freely quote me in written articles made available on websites, no problem at all. However, if my words remain as a permanent attachment to your commercial website in order to embellish/promote/express the purpose of your commercial product/s, then you will need to send me an email to request an invoice. “Permanent” is anything longer than a month of use.
Q. I need to write a thesis about you/your work. How may I contact you to further learn about you/your work?
A. For thesis purposes, it’s best to contact me on LinkedIn. However, if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you may contact me through the same email instructed above. I will be glad to help freely.
Q. I would like to be mentored by you, how may we do this?
A. For purposes of mentorship, kindly email me, or send me a message on LinkedIn. Please bear in mind that I will not be able to mentor everyone who requests it. But do feel free to approach me with your request and I will see if we can collaborate in this way.
Q. I would like to request confidential guidance and advice from you regarding my personal life/direction of my business.
A. To hire me as your private adviser, please contact me through LinkedIn or through my email. For full-time and part-time guidance and advice regarding the direction of your business/your personal life, please do not expect me to be there for you without a salary. You will indeed need to hire me. It’s hard to provide Guardian Angel services for free in this world where we need to buy food and things like shoes! :)
Q. How tall are you?
A. Five feet and nine inches. :)
Q. What is your real name?
A. If you hire me as a guardian, you will then learn my real name.
Q. How can I hire you as a guardian?
A. By contacting me through LinkedIn or through my email address provided above.
Q. Why should I hire you as a guardian?
A. You shouldn’t. But you need to. And there is nobody else like me.
Q. Are there special discounts for guardianship of minors?
A. I provide free guidance for students/minors. Students and minors may email me or contact me through LinkedIn.